Thursday, July 24, 2008

Whaaaat

We've had two job workshops this week, one dealing with working in Buenos Aires and one about jobs in other cities.  The international one really amazed me.  I can literally go anywhere and live for six months, a year, or even more.  Every place our teacher talked about sounded amazing, and I want to go everywhere! Every city needs TEFL teachers, even in countries where most people speak English. It's hard, because BsAs is great, but I was definitely tempted by the descriptions of some of the other cities.   Is this my life right now?

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Where would you go? Any chance it's the US?

Alright alright. JK. I think you should stay in BA because that is where I want to visit you.

Anonymous said...

What other places tempted you?
Mom

Unknown said...

Seconding Marissa about sticking around long enough to let me come visit. Give BsAs 6 months, then see. Besides, you just found that fab closet to rent.

dstein said...

CHINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

mmmmm hmmm.