Saturday, August 1, 2009

On the Road

Tomorrow I'm embarking on a six-day road trip across the country. Final destination: my new apartment near the University of San Diego. I've been thinking about this move and planning it for so long now, it's amazing the time has finally come. Since this is probably the only time I'll take a week to drive along the I-80, and since Mom is coming with me and sharing some of the driving, I thought I'd try to catalog the more interesting sights along the way. We're planning to stop in such fascinating places as Elkhart, Indiana and Council Bluffs, Iowa. Actually, I shouldn't be so snobby, maybe these places are awesome...

Here are some pictures of the car, packed to the gills and ready to start early tomorrow:



Anyway, keep watching for awesome updates from the road.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I thought you were gonna buy pillows out there?