Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Apartment Pics!

Here are some photos of the new place. I only included rooms I actually go in, but there are 4 other bedrooms and an upstairs bedroom-thing-but-without-a-door that is currently under construction. There´s also a bathroom, but it´s small and I couldn´t get a good shot. Plus, you all know what a bathroom looks like.


My bedroom. A bit messy, but sunny and cheerful. I forgot to take a picture of it, but through those doors there´s a little balcony. So cute!

My new bedroom again. Note that this one has walls, a desk, and more than 2 feet of floor space!

The closet again, with a view of the side wall, so you can get an idea of how big it is.

This is a weird space. It´s the foyer/hallway, but it´s also where the tv and computers are, and there´s a couch. Go figure.


The hallway/foyer again, from the opposite direction. There´s my room in the background.

The hallway. The other bedrooms and the bathroom are off of this hallway. Plants.

Through the doorway at the end of the hallway... the kitchen! Under construction at the moment, but you get the idea.

The actual sitting room. Not used nearly as much as the hallway/foyer.


Hopefully this paints a clearer picture of where I live. My other apartment was much more ¨Recoleta,¨all white and metal and light wood, but this place is funky and charming. I like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you use the kitchen? Do you share it with the family? What I'm trying to ask is, "Do you eat?"

Mom

Marissa said...

This is really cute and just what I pictured!